Comment respecter les pollinisateurs à travers la Politique agricole commune (PAC) ? Les abeilles peuvent nous aider à atteindre cet objectif.
Le document PAC et Pollinisateurs comprend des recommandations pour la mise en oeuvre de la PAC 2014-2020 et pour l’orientation de la politique agricole européenne.
Il est destiné aux citoyens européens et à leurs associations, aux agriculteurs et à leurs associations et syndicats, aux techniciens agricoles, aux scientifiques, aux administrations ainsi qu’aux décideurs politiques européens, nationaux et régionaux en charge de la gestion et de la conception de la PAC 2014-2020. Il s’adresse aussi aux associations ou organismes concernés par la préservation de nos systèmes de production alimentaire, de la qualité de notre environnement, et donc aussi des pollinisateurs.
Austria and Hungary advocate for food and environmental contamination instead of promoting alternatives to pesticidesJoint Press Release - PAN- Europe and Bee Life In yesterday's and today’s agricultural council, the Austrian and the Hungarian delegations will suggest to allow more pesticides in EU’s maize sector under the excuse of needing to eradicate a... Read more
Videos: ‘Pollinator-Friendly-Farming’ for Europe : a mustBee Life European Beekeeping Coordination is pleased to present three videos: “Neonicotinoid Insecticides: A Justified Ban”, “Warnings from the Field” and “A Future for both Bees and People”. This trilogy includes... Read more
Beekeepers protests in Romania against neonicotinoids and fipronilBucarest, 9 october 2014. Friday 9 october a delegation of beekeepers protested in front of the Agricultural Ministry in Bucharest where the conference 'Forum for the Future of Agriculture' was taking place. Romania is one of the few countries in... Read more
New worldwide scientific analysis: Systemic pesticides pose global threat to bees and biodiversityPress Release Brussels, 24 of June 2014 For four years, 29 scientists, members of the Task Force on Systemic Pesticides, have undertaken a worldwide assessment on neonicotinoids and fipronil (www.tfsp.info). The assessment pulled together 800... Read more
Politics for people…and for bees, not for profitJust before the EU elections between 22nd and 25th of May 2014, ALTER-EU (The Alliance for Lobbying Transparency and Ethics Regulation) has launched the campaign "Politics for people, not for profit" (1). The campaign aims to check the commitment... Read more
Supporting Bees is supporting Life : share your Bee Life PhotoWhy do you want to protect bees? Why do you work for/with bees? Which future do you dream for bees…and for us? Share your message and send us your photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org Read more
Beekeepers, environmental NGOs and civil right groups demand that Syngenta, Bayer and BASF stop killing beesBrussels/Zurich, April 29, 2014 - A Europe-wide Alliance to Save the Bees and Agriculture today made themselves heard at the annual general meetings (AGMs) of Syngenta and Bayer to demand the agrochemical companies acknowledge their role in global... Read more
- European Commission taking the lead to protect bees
- Bees on the spotlight in Brussels: Feverish start to April with debate controlled by agro-chemical industry interests
- Supporting winegrowers that refuse to treat their vineyards with insecticides
- Ask your minister to save Ecological Focus Areas (EFAs) from pesticides!
- Public Eye Awards 2014: a massive public support for bees: Thank you!
- OPERA Research Center, a front group for the pesticide industry in the bee debate
- Bees and Agriculture: a vital alliance to be preserved
- European beekeepers are pushing their governments to implement new Risk Assessment scheme for pesticides on bees at EU level!
- Bee friendly farming?
- Vote for Bees and Agriculture: Public Eye Awards 2014!
- Bee2bees : an Open Data project for healthy bees !
- Beecome: 2nd European Beekeeping Congress
- An agricultural model good for pollinators: conference
- Monsanto and Syngenta auto-awarded « Nobel Prize for food »: in which world do we live ?
- Risk assessment of pesticides on bees: European beekeepers call on their governments to adopt new EFSA Guidelines!
- Neonicotinoids: Syngenta and Bayer go to court against the European Commission
- Bees die on sunflower in Italy
- Letter to Commissioner Borg highlights some contradictions remaining in the new Guidance document on risk assessment of pesticides on bees.
- Doors keep revolving: government bee scientist joins pesticide industry.
- Qualified majority for fipronil restriction at EU level
- Facts and figures for an informed opinion on fipronil.
- FAQ on neonicotinoids: harmful insecticides for bees
- The European Bee Week: small steps in front of the emergency!
- After neonicotinoids comes fipronil: Europe acknowledges that another pesticide poses risks to bees.
- Europe on the right track to protect bees!
- Ask your minister to save Europe’s bees! Do your bit, to make sure they do theirs.
- Proceedings: Farming without neonicotinoids: Yes, we can!
- Pesticides: WHAT'S NEXT?
- Neonicotinoids: what do we need in Europe to open our eyes and ban these unsafe pesticides for the environment?
- Why are neonicotinoids a threat to ecological health and safety of the European Union?
- 22nd of March: Pollinator Friendly Farming is possible: conference-debate.
- Citizens continue asking for the ban of neonicotinoids
- Bees & pesticides in the frontline of the EU policy
- French prohibition of Cruiser OSR: Stéphane Le Foll takes a first step in the right direction. When will we see the prohibition of all insecticides from the same family?
- Seeds of change: a superb video about seed sovereignty narrated by Jeremy Irons
- Honeybee disappearance: will the Autorities finally act?
- Sharing biodiversity? with whom?
- EFSA report: THE IMPACT OF PESTICIDES ON BEES
- Analysis of the Crop Protection Chemicals Market - Stringent Environmental Regulations Affect Growth
- AVAAZ - 24 hours to save the Bees!
- EU Ombudsman investigates whether the Commission should do more to combat increased bee mortality
- TWO NEW SCIENTIFIC ARTICLES: a new suspicion of neonicotinoid pesticides…
- NEW SCIENTIFIC ARTICLE: Multiple Routes of Pesticide Exposure for Honey Bees Living Near Agricultural Fields
- VIDEO - RFID microchips to help bees
- Spanish and European experts expose environmental, social, economic and health risks of GMOs in Madrid
- The European Court of Justice has decided: Bees or GMOs?
- Italy - The suspension of tanning Killer of Bees is not until December, but only until October 31!
- France - Cruiser OSR authorised on rape: Is it a Minister of Agriculture or chemistry?
- Slovenia: new hives massacre. The Government outlawing pesticides killer for bees
- Bee losses arrived to the antipodes
- Beekeepers will be present at the General Assembly of Bayer to protest against pesticides
- BEES NEED YOU HELP!!!
- Neurotoxic corn seed treatments kill bees and are a good deal only for vendors
- Apiaries in the German Bee Monitoring show surprising gains over the winter
- Coalition advisor orders review of professedly safe pesticides
- CONFERENCE: Long-term effects of plant protection products on bees: is there a risk?
- Responsible’ Soy: misleading consumers
- Avaaz petition to save bees