COMMUNIQUÉ DE PRESSE
Bruxelles, 28 Janvier 2016
Syngenta : entre pesticides et mensonges
Récemment, deux chercheurs de Syngenta ont critiqué une publication scientifique de chercheurs indépendants mettant en évidence la contamination généralisée de l'environnement lors de l'utilisation de semences traitées par des insecticides de la famille des néonicotinoïdes. Encore un essai pour semer la confusion quant à l'exposition des pollinisateurs et des Hommes aux pesticides !Read more
Flupyradifurone : second bee-toxic neonicotinoid authorized by DG Sante in 3 months...PAN-Europe and Bee Life PRESS RELEASE Brussels, 13 November 2015 Flupyradifurone : second bee-toxic neonicotinoid authorized by DG Sante in 3 months... As we learned today, on 9 October 2015, the European Commission and Member States have... Read more
‘Post-Neonic, “What Next? symposiumAfter the successful conference held at the Assemblée Nationale on 24th June in Paris, a second ‘Post-Neonics, “What Next? symposium was held in Berlin at the v. Humboldt University on 1st December 2015. With 135 participants from all over... Read more
Bee Life challenges the authorization of sulfoxaflor at EU Court of JusticeCOMMUNIQUÉ DE PRESSE Louvain la Neuve, 3 Novembre 2015 Le 22 Octobre 2015, Bee Life, UNAAPI et PAN Europe ont introduit conjointement un recours devant la Cour de justice de l’Union européenne contre l’autorisation du sulfoxaflor. Ce... Read more
European attempts to say no to Sulfoxaflor, another systemic insecticide just authorised by the CommissionPRESS RELEASE Bruxelles, 14 October 2015 On the 27 July 2015, the EU Commission and EU Member States agreed to authorise the release of a new bee-killing insecticide, Sulfoxaflor, onto the market, despite warnings from scientists. The... Read more
European Food Safety Agency confirms that neonicotinoid insecticides still pose a grave threat for beesPRESS RELEASE The European Food Safety Agency (EFSA) recently published its conclusions on the risk of neonicotinoids to bees via applications including spray, stem/soil injection or drip irrigation (seed coatings and granules were... Read more
Countrywide field study highlights negative effects of neonicotinoids on beesA new study published in Nature has just found a correlation between the death of honeybee colonies and the use of neonicotinoid pesticides in the UK. The fact that bees’ chronic exposure to neonicotinoid insecticides reduces their survival is... Read more
Shock and dismay as the EU allows a new bee-killing insecticidePress Release Shock and dismay as the EU allows a new bee-killing insecticide When would policymakers learn from past decisions? On 27th July 2015, the European Commission and EU Members States authorised a new neonicotinoid, SULFOXAFLOR... Read more
- Neonicotinoids: British government puts bees at risk
- 483 Organizations from across Europe, Ask the European Parliament to Stop TTIP
- Pesticide cocktails found in puddles on Austrian farmland endanger bees
- EFSA Guidance : New methodologies to assess the risks of pesticides on bees
- The European Red list of Bees: much work to be done, many solutions available
- Slovenian beekeepers at the EU Parliament to protect the bees: a whole country full of Common sense regarding bees and their environment
- Open Letter to Commission: new GMOs should not escape regulation
- Black spring for bees: National governments blocking appropriate risk assessment of pesticides on bees.
- Bee Life activity report 2014: Beekeepers protecting bees and their environment
- CAP and Pollinators
- Austria and Hungary advocate for food and environmental contamination instead of promoting alternatives to pesticides
- Videos: ‘Pollinator-Friendly-Farming’ for Europe : a must
- Beekeepers protests in Romania against neonicotinoids and fipronil
- New worldwide scientific analysis: Systemic pesticides pose global threat to bees and biodiversity
- Politics for people…and for bees, not for profit
- Supporting Bees is supporting Life : share your Bee Life Photo
- Beekeepers, environmental NGOs and civil right groups demand that Syngenta, Bayer and BASF stop killing bees
- European Commission taking the lead to protect bees
- Bees on the spotlight in Brussels: Feverish start to April with debate controlled by agro-chemical industry interests
- Supporting winegrowers that refuse to treat their vineyards with insecticides
- Ask your minister to save Ecological Focus Areas (EFAs) from pesticides!
- Public Eye Awards 2014: a massive public support for bees: Thank you!
- OPERA Research Center, a front group for the pesticide industry in the bee debate
- Bees and Agriculture: a vital alliance to be preserved
- European beekeepers are pushing their governments to implement new Risk Assessment scheme for pesticides on bees at EU level!
- Bee friendly farming?
- Vote for Bees and Agriculture: Public Eye Awards 2014!
- Bee2bees : an Open Data project for healthy bees !
- Beecome: 2nd European Beekeeping Congress
- An agricultural model good for pollinators: conference
- Monsanto and Syngenta auto-awarded « Nobel Prize for food »: in which world do we live ?
- Risk assessment of pesticides on bees: European beekeepers call on their governments to adopt new EFSA Guidelines!
- Neonicotinoids: Syngenta and Bayer go to court against the European Commission
- Bees die on sunflower in Italy
- Letter to Commissioner Borg highlights some contradictions remaining in the new Guidance document on risk assessment of pesticides on bees.
- Doors keep revolving: government bee scientist joins pesticide industry.
- Qualified majority for fipronil restriction at EU level
- Facts and figures for an informed opinion on fipronil.
- FAQ on neonicotinoids: harmful insecticides for bees
- The European Bee Week: small steps in front of the emergency!
- After neonicotinoids comes fipronil: Europe acknowledges that another pesticide poses risks to bees.
- Europe on the right track to protect bees!
- Ask your minister to save Europe’s bees! Do your bit, to make sure they do theirs.
- Proceedings: Farming without neonicotinoids: Yes, we can!
- Pesticides: WHAT'S NEXT?
- Neonicotinoids: what do we need in Europe to open our eyes and ban these unsafe pesticides for the environment?
- Why are neonicotinoids a threat to ecological health and safety of the European Union?
- 22nd of March: Pollinator Friendly Farming is possible: conference-debate.
- Citizens continue asking for the ban of neonicotinoids
- Bees & pesticides in the frontline of the EU policy
- French prohibition of Cruiser OSR: Stéphane Le Foll takes a first step in the right direction. When will we see the prohibition of all insecticides from the same family?
- Seeds of change: a superb video about seed sovereignty narrated by Jeremy Irons
- Honeybee disappearance: will the Autorities finally act?
- Sharing biodiversity? with whom?
- EFSA report: THE IMPACT OF PESTICIDES ON BEES
- Analysis of the Crop Protection Chemicals Market - Stringent Environmental Regulations Affect Growth
- AVAAZ - 24 hours to save the Bees!
- EU Ombudsman investigates whether the Commission should do more to combat increased bee mortality
- TWO NEW SCIENTIFIC ARTICLES: a new suspicion of neonicotinoid pesticides…
- NEW SCIENTIFIC ARTICLE: Multiple Routes of Pesticide Exposure for Honey Bees Living Near Agricultural Fields
- VIDEO - RFID microchips to help bees
- Spanish and European experts expose environmental, social, economic and health risks of GMOs in Madrid
- The European Court of Justice has decided: Bees or GMOs?
- Italy - The suspension of tanning Killer of Bees is not until December, but only until October 31!
- France - Cruiser OSR authorised on rape: Is it a Minister of Agriculture or chemistry?
- Slovenia: new hives massacre. The Government outlawing pesticides killer for bees
- Bee losses arrived to the antipodes
- Beekeepers will be present at the General Assembly of Bayer to protest against pesticides
- BEES NEED YOU HELP!!!
- Neurotoxic corn seed treatments kill bees and are a good deal only for vendors
- Apiaries in the German Bee Monitoring show surprising gains over the winter
- Coalition advisor orders review of professedly safe pesticides
- CONFERENCE: Long-term effects of plant protection products on bees: is there a risk?
- Responsible’ Soy: misleading consumers
- Avaaz petition to save bees