We have made a selection of interesting links related to the field "bees and pesticides".
- Air regional observatory in the area of Central-Pyrenees (ORAMIP, France) - pesticides
- Bijensterfte - Bee decline
- MON 810 and hive-products: which consequences for the beekeeping sector?
- Tom's Theobald corner - Pesticides in USA
- Water Observatory in Britany (France) - pesticides
- Water observatory in the Netherlands - pesticides
- EFSA - Inventory on bee activities
- EFSA - Register of questions
- EPPO European & Mediterranean Plant Protection Organisation
- European Commission - Activities on bees
- European Commission - DG SANCO : Pesticides and bees
- FOCUS - Forum for the Co-ordination of Pesticide Fate Models and their Use Scenarios used to calculate the concentrations of plant protection products in groundwater and surface water in the EU review process according to Council Directive 91/414/EEC
- FOOTPRINT - tools for pesticide risk assessment and management in Europe
- GRACE - GMO Risk Assessment and Communication of Evidence
- IFOAM - EU Organic association
- International Biocontrol Manufacturers Association
- Pesticides Web - European Commission EU Database of all active substances and crops in which they can be used
- PIRECO - The environmental solution for diseases and insect pests in crops.
- PURE project - Innovative crop protection for sustainable agriculture Practical IPM solutions for crop protection in agriculture
- Register of Questions of the EFSA - Pesticide dossiers